Short description of Strato features in the next release 2.6
This blog post briefly describes some of the features in the next release, it’s expected to be ready mid April. We will inform you about the exact date later.
- Strato Patient Alerts allow you to create custom alerts when opening a patient screen and / or an appointment with the patient. This helps the administrator to keep track of important information related to a specific patient and take the corresponding action such as allergies or if a translator is required.
- Electronically sign documents – You can now sign Strato documents electronically – suing the Signature Pad or the Signature feature in Adobe. This saves time and money allowing you to avoid the manual signature paperwork process.
- With better payment balance handling, the invoices with overpayments will have the status Over Paid. Moreover, overpaid amount can now be easily transferred over to a deposit for the client.
- Scheduler Office Resource Management – You can now better track such office resources as sound booths, audiometers or office rooms. Simply create a resource type and assign it to the office. Then as you create appointments in this office – simply add a required resource. To further ensure accuracy when booking appointments and using resources, appointment reasons can be linked directly to the resources that are relevant to that reason.
- Additional Contacts Details on Client – You can now add more contact details for the client – it can be the parent of a child, the caregiver for the elderly person etc. You can mark a contact as a preferred one for the client or set the contact as client’s billing address.
- Enterprise Scheduler Changes – You can now assign outcomes to specific appointment types and add specific actions for every outcome. This way when you create an appointment of a certain type, you will be able to choose from the list of the relevant outcomes. If the outcome has one or several actions, those will be displayed – a helpful reminder to ensure a consistent client experience across the entire organization.
- Tracking articles – Select an option Track in History for an article of your choice. Now a complete item history can be tracked on the Last delivered HI panel on client’s screen.
- You can specify more article details by adding an Article Manufacturer, Style, Model, Make and Category. Now you have more options to filter the article in the Article EXPLROE view.
- The SMS template now includes the Office Address – making client notifications even more informative.